Answers Media Company LLC owns and operates Answers Media Network, a series of topic-driven websites dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery.
Established in 2009 with the debut of HITECHAnswers.net, the company has grown to five websites and one Internet radio station. Collectively, the five websites and Internet radio station average 42,000 visits per month; our collective social media followers across all sites is 30,600. Our email subscriber list is 50,000.
Our network sites include:
- HealthITAnswers.net is a site that aggregates all posts from the network and is home to our popular events calendar and store.
- HITECHAnswers.net is our original site, and the largest in our network. Its content is focused on the adoption of health information technology, the CMS EHR Incentive program, HIPAA laws and compliance, including cyber security, Patient Engagement, Mobile Health and other health IT and digital healthcare related topics.
- HIEAnswers.net content is focused on health information exchange including Interoperability, data security, telehealth/mobile health, and other topics related to the secure, electronic exchange of personal health records.
- RCMAnswers.net focuses on healthcare revenue cycle management, highlighting MACRA, including the Quality Payment Program, and the industry’s transition from fee for service to value based reimbursement models.
- HealthcareNOWradio.com is an Internet radio station and companion website broadcasting programs, conference keynotes, HHS audios, and conference interviews 24 hours a day. Since inception in 2012, over 120,000 streams have been launched with 56,000 hours of listening time.
Contact us at Contact@AnswersMediaNetwork.com for more information:
Submit an article for publication on one of our sites.
Email email@example.com for advertising and sponsorship information or to receive a copy of our media kit.